Monday, September 3, 2007

Just woke up so I'm in the mood for a meme



First of all, I love the term "meme". I'm not doing those for exhibitionistic reasons, I just love that word so much ;)

So, taken from mareen :
Name five fictional characters you'd shag.
I guess my list is a bit more shallow than her list. In no particular order...
Tommy Ballenger from "The Trip"
It's hard to take a character from a movie cause you don't know the characters as well as you know those from a TV show you've watched for years. But charming gay Tommy won my heart in a mere 90 minutes. He's downright sexy and has a lot of self-confidence, you just gotta love him.
Connor from "Angel"
He just needs a good shag and I'd help him out with that anytime.
Bright Abbott from "Everwood"
Hardest decision in this list - Bright or Ephram? But let's face it - Ephram is sweet, artistic, intelligent, goodlooking and a geek. That's someone I wanna cuddle and generally hang out with. When it comes to good old-fashioned shagging, Bright is DA MAN!
Ryan Malloy from "Unhappily Ever After"
It's somehow embarrassing but my first TV crush was no one as elaborate as Dale Cooper - it was Bud Bundy. I remember watching his shirtless scenes when he was about college age a lot. Since then I have a thing for the desperate virgin boy character on TV sitcoms and Ryan was the perfect combination - desperate and dumb.
</strong>

No comments: